Sunday, June 23, 2013


[My Only]
Thoughts from [witnessing] a Triathlon



- Dare to leave the Cities of your Comfort 
to
Go to the Wilderness of your Intuition -



Yes, right after I snapped this image [earlier today] - A favorite quote instantly came to mind. I remember it [the quote] from an article I read years ago [when I was just starting to venture into photography].

Have tried to "live" it since - to this very day.  And what has "going to the wilderness of my intuition brought" brought me ?  Pain, disappointment, sadness, rejection  even betrayal - By "risking it"  I had to play the role of  a "mad scientist" at times,  a "reckless fool who rushes in", a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, a "vulnerable idiot" even - and negative consequences and setbacks have compelled me to question and challenge my priorities and limits every now and then

At times my lack of confidence has made me die a thousand deaths for NOT trying AND my over confidence [on the other hand] has bordered into cockiness and even arrogance - My over eagerness and recklessness, at times, have even hurt the very people I claim to care for and cherish the most - and  have I been so humbly humbled every now and then - -

[BUT, seriously dude] ALL my successes [Ironically ??] are a result, too, of ALL the things mentioned above .

I am flawed - as human as can be -  And if, for me, trying risks entails going "over" or "trying too hard at times" - then so be it - One just has to risk trying always - and hopefully, after a while get better and better at it and succeed more often after every experience.


Success entails Constant risk of failure - It is that simple - 
-If only for it to be even Sweeter - when it is Finally Achieved
No need to refer to another quote on that.

 
brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment