Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mini-mini-mini-mini-
Photo Shoot at the MoA sidelines - 
[sa tabe-tabe] [after the UAAP press con] Ha!

- Nautical Colors -
w Lyane , Apple and Selina


 Lyane

Met Lyane O, way back Aug of 2012, at the Womens' World 10-Ball Championships at the Galleria [I actually mistook her as a member of the Korean/Chinese entourage from Asia !! My Bad]. Pala - She works for ABS-CBN and she is also an active member of G-Force.


 Both Lyane and Apple are Miriam Grads.





As most of my better sequences - this one is impromptu/on-the-spot/
unplanned - Both ladies are quite comfortable naman w my deskarte when I shoot
.  Have "worked" w them sevX over before.








Had twosome images already previsualized when I was about to commence - Was trying to art direct the girls [had this idea w the hair and all ] - and tried to "arrange" their bangs and all -But It simply wasn't working - They just couldn't get the feel of it all ! [Apple's bangs "wouldn't cooperate" !] Ha! - so I just let it go and just shot a random 18-frame sequence - and what you see here are seven from those eighteen frames -



Not what I had in mind - OK Lang - Whatever - Sometiemes one can't push things too much.  End up just having casual images -- fine by me.



A little later Selina Dagdag somehow just "dropped in" on us - [Apple and Lyane] [I had yet to get buwelo shooting on the stairs area] - she joined them for literally a second or two - I pressed my shutter w/o a micro-second to spare [two quick clicks] - then Selina simply walked away - What the -- -??  

OK lang again - ended up w/ just two frames of the three lookers.
An opp is an opp wether it's a few hours or just a second or two !!

 Courtside Reporter - Selina Dagdag /
UAAP Season 76 Event Coordinator for Adamson - Apple David
Librarian [video librarian, that is, 4 ABS-CBN] - Lyane Ocampo




After all that Jazz - Lyane finally got to finish her work and we were just about to shoot a REAL solo sequence, finally ! - after endless interruptions - so Lyane started to unwind on the steps - I Shot this first frame - Then, before I could shoot my second frame - she was called again !  - so this ended up being the One & Only AND Last Solo photo on the steps ! Ha !

No Biggy - I'm fine with this LAST single image of Lyane O.


brosi gonzales 

Tags
lyaneocampo appledavid selinadagdag

No comments:

Post a Comment