Monday, June 17, 2013

Getting Smart
 
 
Even if it's just an on-the-spot/fleeting "snapshot" i make the effort to make my photos "smart" - as though I'm actually doing a "set-up"/deliberate/take-my-time photo shoot.   



Stellar Ateleier
 

 Mga P're - O, siguro naman wala na kayong masasabi dito sa kuhang ito - On-the-Spot [unplanned] pero ->Pogi kayong lahat - medyo rosy cheeks pa nga dating ninyo ! 
 
That's Karlo Rono, Arn Reodique, Ago Coronado and Peejay Lim -on location!.  They ARE Stellar Atelier - a production oufit [they do videography & still photography] [based in a condo at EDSA corner Bonnie - I forget the name of the bldg.]Took this "pahabol" snap of the guys as I was about to leave the Adamson Gym, last June 13, after the guys had been shooting videos of Gatorade Brand Ambassador ->Jericho Cruz. 

On my end - the past months - I had shot [lengthy] HD Videos [actual game footage at the FilOil Flying-V Hoops Tourney] of ALL the Gatorade Brand Ambassadors [college hoopsters only] ---> RR Garcia, Henry Asilum, Jeric Teng, Jeron Teng, Jericho Cruz, Jean Mbe. 

ALL my HD footage will eventually end up being post produced by Stellar Atelier.
I had been occasionally working alongside these guys since July of 2012 - [pero hindi pa nga kami nagiinuman - kailan kaya ??]

I love doin "SMART" photos - Simple images that make Sense, have Substance & have a "Style" & "Spin" if only to make them "just a little more" interesting and Soulful - making a seemingly Mundane or insignificant/passing moment worth preserving - ergo - making  ART from it all.

Look at the the stolen images ["no-look" portraits] [very fleeting moments] I recently plucked [at random] from my archives -

All of them are original digital color images - [the image of the little girl scratching her eyes, was actually taken w/ 35mm color film] - easily converted into B & Whites on the laptop] [I have since, used some of them as banner images for this blog].

Maski Nakaw, isa o dalawang pitik lang - gusto ko ang kuha ko may kasaysayan at kaluluwa - teka nga - masbagay yata kung sabihin - "It's gotta have SOUL"  [That's better said].


"Mighty" Huenefeld


Nico Salva


  Rikki Flores



Michelle Gumabao


Yes, I Beg, Steal, but  I don't Borrow - to capture portraits - the "no look"/pahabol/panakaw ones can be tricky, at times. [Course, I got rejections too! or sometimes people feel uncomfortable when they notice I'm trying to steal their moments - but that's a small to pay]

I know It Ain't a Crime to craft these types of images - and I know I do it very well - so - keep tuned in to this blog for more stolen moments - Ha!
[Actually - I've still gotta lot of unrelaesed stolen shots]  [it's just a matter of "serving" my photos when the time is "right".   Whatever -  -  -  -


Cosplayer
 
 
 
BTW - I have a post titled "Forty Two No-Look Potraits" [June 6 ]  Check it out.
 
brosi gonzales

Tags
michellegumabao rikkiflores nicosalva cosplayimages uaapbasketball arnreodique agocoronado peejaylim karlorono courtsidereporters stellaratelier availablelightportraiture brosigonzalesportraits brosigonzalesphotos
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment