Friday, June 21, 2013

Ain't Bea w/o the Fab
-sa madaling salita-
[Bungisngis lang talaga si Bea]


Ain't Bea - that's Jaz   .   .   .

 certainly not Bea - that's Joey   .   .   .

Still ain't Bea - that's Justin and Inka    .   .   .

 and that's Rikki   .   .   .   .

and Tino   .   .   .

and Inka again  !  .    .    .

Now - this IS Bea !


Bea Fabregas


w/ Inka   ,   ,   ,

and w/ Rikki !!


 and Justin !


Yes, went up to the 9th Flr.of Paragon a-gain - [originally] to have a few words w/  a certain Rikki, a certain Tony, a certain Sam and Rick and a certain "G" {she didn't come in that evening} tho - Got to catch Rikki Flo [round 2pm], was able to discuss that small matter w/ Tony [about 4 hrs later] - The rest of the time - I Just Decided to Hang Out  -  -  - 

  [Got around 2 p.m - left Paragon around 9] -  a good seven hours [more or less] - [went to 7-11 thrice for some junk food]

 inside the 99.5 Play FM booth - at times sitting on the carpet [reading a digital photography book & angling 4 photos], occasionally on the sofa [reading - sometimes eating - and still shooting photos] - and intermittently standing [taking photos, as usual]. 





It was time well spent for me.  Not a moment wasted - actually. Had fun just enjoying the banter between Bea and Joey, punctuated by my brief chats w Bea and Joey, Justin and Inka - and Rikki Flo - [who dropped in from Magic] - & the whole time - I was pacing my photography very comfortably - capturing images [some of which you see in this post] - and eating.









 Ang SARAP talaga umawat si Bea !

Thank God 
for Weird / Idiotic / sometimes just Plain Stupid texters and callers  !!


Why do I say that ?? These are the callers that illicit the most interesting, colorful, animated, most entertaining hand movements and facial expressions and most witty remarks from the jocks.






This one IS my favorite - I just love it !  Ha !!

It is Fun being fond of particular people - It makes my photography - yes - Fun!
Gotta conFess I have a totally unexpected Fondness for the Fab - Bea Fab - and taking her Fotos
[in my book, though - fondness should not be misinterpreted as like]
I just LOVE what I do !!! 

I'll end this feat with an image that Bea likes.

Joey and Bea - you've been so gracious and so kind to me - 
allowing me to "hang out"/shoot  while you guys "work" .
[actually it's just like you guys are playing !! AND you guys are getting paid for it !!] 
Thanks  Guys - I do appreciatte it.
Same also goes to --->Tony Tony, Rick Slick and Sam YG, & Ramon "The Dragon" Bautista
Will drop by soon - I'll tag a new friend of mine along OK??

brosi gonzales

Tags
beafabregas jazreyes 89.9magic magic89.9 playfm 99.5playfm

No comments:

Post a Comment