Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Fab Four



Bea FABREGAS / Selina DAGDAG / Katz SALAO / Apple HEIDEL



In the on-going Filoil Flying-V Basketball Tourney [Arena, San Juan] [now in the Quarters as I type this] two courtside correspondents [ABS-CBN talents] arrive B4 lunch, and another pair comes in a bit later.  The first pair covers the second to the last Seniors match while the second pair covers the last Seniors match of the day. By the time the last match is on the first pair has usually left the Arena.

Last Monday, I was just lucky to have caught Apple David and Selina Dagdag [who managed to stay awhile after covering a 2pm game]  and have them join Bea Fabregas and Katz Salao [who were  both prepping for a 4pm match] - for on On-the-Spot photo opp.  I took about 40 frames - and here are some of my random favorites of the happy bunch.  I did paste these images in a facebook album too.



















Thank You !!

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment