Sunday, August 03, 2014

My Weekend - So Far .....

 August 2 - SMART Araneta
Action Shots, Catch Lights, Vignettes 
and
a Spontaneous Moment



Come the wee hours of early morn [occasionally] [as in - 1 a.m.-ish to
3a.m.-ish], the day immediately after a UAAP [NCAA or even V-League playdate] - I get to eventually scrutinize images from the my day's shoots.  At times, I've experienced disappointment over my photos [wether they be action shots, B-t-Scenes portraits, or what have you], At times, too, I've experienced satisfaction.

From yesterday's [Saturday, August 2]  images from two UAAP matches -
I have a "verdict" on my photos [as always] - And as always too, try to learn something NEW from what I've just seen and evaluated.

Well, whatever verdict I have, or whatever I've learned from yesterday's photos - let me keep me that to myself .

It's just that, today, I'm releasing, quite early, some of my Saturday shots
I usually release my Saturday images {Mix and Match them} with my Sunday shots - and eventually post them together - like a few days after - like on a Monday or a Tuesday ]


Anyway,   In a Nutshell  .....



Game 1
Tigers deal Maroons another loss.
UST - 73     UP - 57









Game 2
Archers Bag Win #3
DLS - 67     AdU - 48





Now, 'Nuff  'o those Nutshell Game Shots
[essential as they may be]

Here are just a few images that did
[on a personal note]
 Make my Day


Black Gold - Black White !!


 All Prepped and Pepped Up !!







Apple and Alex
Adamson All the Way !


Lyane Janel and Martina Gabrielle
Pretty n' Petite -> in Purple !


 -  Shy Sari Bustamante -
In Pink .....



- Poised - 
It's All Good  .....



- Sad and Subtle - 
 OK Lang .....



 - Smiling -
Nice !  .....


- Soulful - 
 .....  Even Better !



- Bright Eyed -
.......    The BEST ???


.....  NO, It is Still Yet to Come  .....


FYI - In suggesting that the Best being "Yet to Come" - my context is GENERAL and NOT at all suggesting that better images from my Saturday shoot are yet to be released .   "There's always a Better Image waiting to be captured"  - It's just a mindset, an attituide that I constantly have. That's all.


 PS-1
To Patet [for the E-mail], Sari, Gabby, Billie, Alex, Apple - and of course - again, to Lyane Janel "O"  {hahaha !}  - even just for those 
"few fleeting -> GRACIOUS, PRICELESS"   seconds  - 
At times, That's All I Really Need .....


PS-2
Can I take Even Better photos LATER  !?  ...
Before, During AND After the UE-NU and Ateneo-FEU
   matches at the Araneta  !?
I'll give it my Best Shot.



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment