Monday, August 25, 2014

Traitor !

Seriously -
Just Joking



As the elated NU Bulldogs were exiting the Araneta hardcourt [right after both NU and Ateneo had sung their alma mater songs] [and right after that Dominant Win over the Ateneo Blue Eagles !] --- I rushed over to the NU posse, to CSR Tricia Robredo and "cheerfully" teased her "Traitor" !
 Hahaha !!  --- KANTSAW lang yon men !!

FYI - Tricia just graduated from the Ateneo last March, and at present, she's currently enrolled at the Ateneo Med School, in Pasig.


Lottsa minutes later - [maybe 15-20] As she was about to exit the ABS-CBN Media Room - I  managed to bump into her and teased her again those same words again - but
Honestly - It was just my way of "connecting" to Tricia.   ........

........ and "fortunately enough" for me - she gave me just a few extra minutes of her time thereafter [after i asked politely] so I could craft these -   Actually, it took LESS than a minute to "snap" these.






 Tricia - In Blues and Greys




Yes, It did take me some time to "get" Tricia's charm - but ever since I finally DID {when was that ?}  I would immensely enjoy taking her photos, 
wether they be stolen {when she is courtside reporting} or posed [in 2somes or 3somes,  with some media colleagues.






---------- I "look" at every person I photograph differently. Why shouldn't I ?? EVERY person IS different, with inherent qualities all their own. Each individual has a "Hook" so to speak, a positive quality, or more like a unique COMBINATION of qualities {and QUIRKS!} that sets them apart from everybody else. Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it's not.

And mind you, the "hook" that i usually get "hooked on" is NOT physical  [the physical just complements that "hook", actually].  It is best when indescribable.
   
With each person, acquaintance or friend - it [the hook] comes across differently - at a different pace - sometimes sudden, sometimes subtle.

With Tricia - as i told her, just after these images were taken - Her charm came across to me very slowly and gradually.

Met her way back June of 2013 - and ONLY saw her during the UAAP Basketball Tournament [July to October] and {July of this year till the present day} and ONLY during NU games. 

Now, I really don't know if we'll ever push through with the private portrait shoots AFTER Season 77. Fact is, tho, I Actually want to create SURREAL Portraits of Tricia  .......

....... But for now, these are fine by me. {I just need to take it my images to a Higher Level, or at the least, Variate them - next time around}  We'll see.  {Easier said then Done}





Once, I asked Tricia - "What do you want to do after Med School ?" 
 - She replied - "I don't know"  

Whatever ! Thing is - It didn't matter what she would have answered - cos -

Seriously - I was just making conversation.



brosi gonzales


Tags
triciarobredo patriciarobredo janinepatriciarobredo uaapcourtsidereporters

No comments:

Post a Comment