Monday, August 11, 2014

True Colors

 August 10 - Mall of Asia Arena
Some
 Ateneo, UE, La Salle, and UST Fans
{ random images }



I see it in ARCHER ANGST and TIGER TEETH - Call it School Spirit, Loyalty, Animo, Fanaticism, Heart, Soul, or simply - love for College ball - It is Colorful when captured - At least, that's what I tried to do here.

 With so many emotions being manifested during basketball matches - I'm sure I'll always miss out on capturing something  behind-the-scenes and simply have to manage what I can - considering, I do have to concentrate on the Actual Ball game - as it plays out.  ---- Well, Whatever .......

Here are a few candids of Ateneo, De La Salle, UE and UST fans which I took yesterday, Sunday, at the Mall of Asia Arena .......















-- LOYALTY - NOT OBVIOUS --

-- LOYALTIES - OBVIOUS --


LOYALTIES - DIFFERENT


-- CONCERN  ? --
[7 images follow below]

Prince Riveros' two younger brothers



Randy Javier  [Chris Javier's dad]

 UST fans

Ateneo fans

The Riveros







--- MEN [& a woman] IN BLACK ---

 I have 2 UST grads and 2 Taft grads in this baseline photo.
Paul [UST] / Joseph [UST / Erika [DLSU] / Ken [DLSU]
Nico Elorde's Dad [in blue tee] and Mom [to HIS left] are behind.


Alice and Gia for ADMU
 
 Billie and Abi for DLSU

Kristie and Charles for ADMU

Lyane for DLSU











I'll cap this post the way I started it -
with a picture of  "Archer Angst" -
and  .....


Ano ba Yan ?
Lamang nanaman ang Kalaban !


brosi gonzales 


No comments:

Post a Comment