Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hard to Hide

What's Deep Inside






For the Longest Time [I'd like to think] this blog has been a Happy Place.  Always light, care-free, and easy on the eyes, frivolous, humorous, down-to-earth,  Filled w/ Smiles !,  Spontaneous !, etc., etc., etc.  ...   and having "ASSS" !    [A Spin , Style , Soul]  all my own - 
so to speak.

Yes, I've touched on the "senti" and sappy, even, among other things - said a few words about missing my mom, talked about anger [and feeling the blues]  [as of late] - alongside, of course, captioning my Action Shots and {hopefully amusing}  B-t-Scenes Candids, from my own untraditional angle.

But beyond whatever subject matter i dwell on - This blog is about finding the "appropriate",  "right", "honest" --  the "one that hits home"  kind of images - to express a sentiment - wether it be a happy, or not so happy one.

 I strive for those truly rare "difficult to craft" so, so elusive images   - [particularly w/ my B-t-Scenes candids]  and I do, at times succeed, and at times,  having failed, have to settle for "less" [at least,
 based on My Criteria].

The image above isn't mine.  It was taken by a European buddy of mine. It's been always a favorite of mine - {  it is just so powerful and so REAL -despite the absence of color !!!  } Beautiful Interpretation Indeed !

I KNOW - I CAN fashion this type of image - just gotta "chance upon" somebody shedding a REAL tear  !! { in a dramatically lit environment, at that !! }   Wishful Thinking to the Max !!

 When i  was organizing my photo files, minutes ago, I "coincidentally" came across it and decided to post it ASAP.
 Notice the Fine Synergy of Technical AND Artistic SkillZ. The close-up  is so, so Simple, Honest, and very Vulnerable     {if I may say so} - 
 Ergo - THEREIN LIES its BEAUTY and POWER !!



 Well, No Better Time to have it shared than NOW cos  ... for me  ...

...  It Hits Home.



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment