Saturday, August 09, 2014

Arwind Santos' Kids

- Under the White Lights of MoA Arena -
Jaden Chrizelyn, Audrey Izshca,
 Iona Aliyah, and Iogan Azur



As so happens often - I randomly pick a face in a crowd [boy, girl - whatever] and try to capture catch elusive facial expressions.

Sometimes my images are OK, sometimes, they are not.
At times,  I end up getting accquianted with the wives, sisters, girlfriends, aunts  -etc. -  of basketball and/or football players [after discovering that the kids I've been shooting are their's ].

Saturday, the 9th of August, finds that kind of situation evolving again - as I eventually discover that the little boy I am stealing photos of - turns out to be the third child of PBA player Arwind Santos - and to make things more interesting - I get to meet Ingrid, Russel Escoto's girlfriend {who is actually chaperoning all the 4 kids of Arwind - plus a nephew or two}.



Iogan



Audrey





 Audrey and Jaden



  


 Iona


Luckily -  I get to have the Santos kidZ "act like kids" - barely seconds before the MoA Arena house lights are shut off.

{ Another on-the-spot {unplanned]  mni-mini-portrait shoot in the bag -'sall Good ! }


PS -Next Up   -
Action shots from the FEU-NU match
Action shots from the ADM-UE, and UST-DLS games 
As Usual too - some random B-t-Scenes feats to follow 



brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment