Thursday, August 21, 2014

Just Sharin'

Put It On My Tab




I took this  Black and White Available Light Portrait of Mom and Dad at our residence in Marilao, Bulacan, where I grew up.  When I shot this - I was still teaching myself photography. 
 So far, this is my best and favorite Portrait of my Parents.

{Mom passed away last January 5. My dad is still alive and WELL.}





Last 1997 - I shot this portrait of my, then 3-yr. old, nephew.
  I used 120 Medium Format Color Negative Film.  
  {My nephew is now a Junior at DLSU, Taft}



Like Most People,  PLUS - Being a very Passionate Portrait Artist -
 I always see to it that I have portraits of  my "MMSB" 
{Mga Minamahal Sa Buhay - ha!} in my gadgets 24/7.

Blogwise, It is Nice to share, too, by some measure, images of my family -
 considering my family IS VERY, VERY -- VERY small.

AS far as portraits are concerned, Got TONs of portraits Now 
[Film and Digital combined].

 { and within those "tons" is a very, very, very select few Truly Great ICONIC images }of some my friends, close friends - 
and even CLOSER friends - tempting to share - Hmmmm,  But, I think not.

Yes, I've released a very, very, very limited few {like, less than ten} 
(some reposted sevX even), BUT, mostly from my FILM days [that's all].

I'm simply not inclined to blog my PERSONAL Archive of Current Digital Portraits  ..  (unless, work/sports related).   That's just me.



 -  My latest addition .....
a Simple Snapshot
My long time buddy - Lyane - and - of course
 - She simply belongs in my Tab ....
-> Tricia


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment