Monday, August 11, 2014

Refreshing

The Newsomes and
 Some New [and long-time] Acquaintances



Chris with Mom Carmelita, Dad Eric, and sister Melissa


Miss the First half of the DLSU-UST match,
 just hangin' at the "Coral Way" Lobby.
That's where a crowd of Blue Eagle die-hards converge,
 to get selfies with their hoops idols


 Isaac Lim holds close,
 { probably the two most important women in his life }
-- GFriend Kim and Mom Arlene. 


Proud Dad Albert "Bert" Tolentino 
with kids Arvin, Alyssa and Aiden


Alice and Gia
Always add a Unique Charm to my posts !

{ Known Gia since 2011}
 { first featured Gia way back April of 2012 - actually in my First Orig blog 
[not this one !] - Did a portrait shoot of the young 89.9 Junior jock at Magic }
{ Alice has always come out in my UAAP Football B-t-Scenes feats way back Season 74-75 }


 Dani and Brandy gladly oblige 
when I request them to sit on the counter
- if only to make them "feel at home" at the Arena


 Brandy with Arvin


 Brandy and Melissa

Saturday, 'twas the Santos kids, now it's the Newsomes,
 the Tolentinos, the Lims, & a Kramer ....


Yes, it IS always Refreshing to have New Faces in my blog .......



 .......  But STILL 
My First Five off the court will always be
these guys !!

Dani, Nikka, Geri, Gabi, Bella

Since way back 2010, during my First UAAP B'ball T'ment coverage -
these "soon to be dalagas" [Ha!] have graced my hard discs.
I will ALWAYS find a way to give them Great Photos  !
Spunk, Savy and SOUL .....
Love IT !


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment