Saturday, August 30, 2014

HIPS

Hidden In Plain Sight



Yes, that's the name of my New Site/Blog -- still in my Mind's Eye or rather, in my Eye's Mind - {Yes, I'd like to think my Eyes have an Intellect all their own - hahaha} - Whatever  ..

Still - I'm considering having a password for it so Only Select Friends can visit it .  They'll probably be the ones featured in the site {Portrait wise and Behind-the-Scenes wise}  - AND those I DO know who freguent this blog. 

Thing is, tho, this one might be "IFFY" for me, and puts me in  a dilemna of sorts - meaning - The portraits will be Very, Very Personal [It's just my style, that's all] ergo - it might, or probably WILL reveal too much of myself .......  Now, does that make sense, guys ???  Whatever - Just Sharin my initial thoughts here .....

Yes,  I have the material - AND - I constantly ADD to that select private collection of Beautiful Portraits ---  but something is still holding me back - 
{for now } .....

Just Thinking out loud, guys - specifically referring to you "guys" who I know freguent this blog ---You know who you are --- I know WHO you are !

Basta - When I finally put it up - I'll text you "guys" - and give you the password -

Just Keep it Confidential.



 brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment