Monday, August 04, 2014

Images on Plexiglass

August 3 - SMART Araneta
Hidden In Plain Sight
---  H.I.P.S. ---


Ive always believed that there is ART in the MUNDANE - if only i can get to Actually NOTICE, not only see, what's around  me, more often.  As an artist - at least, that's what I try to do - Among other things.

Wether it's Food, Travel, Human Interest, Sports, Child [or whatever type of]  Photography I'm engaged in - I simply have to notice things [that otherwise, most people don't] - IF - I do want to be better every single day - at what I do.

It IS Hard, at times - to be Really, Really Sharp ->to be keenly aware of so many "Visual Cues" / "Elements" [otherwise overlooked] around me - and that would serve to be the "Hooks" in a photo -  and then to be able to compose [even play] with the said elements, to craft a Better-than-Average, Great, or even a Truly Excellent Photo.

At times, tho - One doesn't really have to try because what one needs is simply right in front of him - As In ---> "Hidden In Plain Sight" !

The next few images might seem ordinary to some, even totally silly, useless  and inconsequential {I might dare to speculate} - But, Hey - An opinion is "always right" and if anyone thinks the photos in this blog post are such - So be it - bro -   It Don't Bother Me.

Just sharin' thoughts and images here.

----------






Bulldogs and Warriors - on Plexiglass !!







It did take me a while - but after a few tries,  I finally got my angles right - and did my first ever action shots  ------

 { even a head shot of Nico Javellona and Roi Sumang - and the image of a basketball as it" swishes" through the net  - Yup I really waited and timed that - after several futile attempts   }

-----  On Plexiglass !






Nico Javellona


Roi Sumang


Swoosh !
Swak na Swak !








brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment