Monday, August 18, 2014

"Richness"

Being Rich 
and 
Being Enriched


BEING RICH IS having an abundance of material wealth.
 { Lottsa Money and Lottsa Things }. Right ?

BEING ENRICHED IS having something [Priceless] that Money CAN NEVER BUY.

At least, in my opinion, that is.

My weekend [Friday, Saturday, Sunday] just passed - started at the 
"wrong foot", so to speak.

Things didn't work out as I hoped they would - so I just tried to fight my "Friday Blues" by staying home to catch up on sleep, exercising, scouring the internet for MORE inspiring photography, playing some PS3 games { which I hadn't done in months  ! } -  and trying to forget what happened - and just simply letting the issues go - Anyway - I reminded myself ->There'll ALWAYS something to look forward to over this weekend - As Usual !! - so ...

... As Saturday came and went, and Sunday "kicked in"  I was FINE - Busy - Doing the things I LOVE to do  { Fine -Tho,  actually not a 100% - Ha ! - cos my  "nagging problem" - was still nagging me Ha ! again !} -

Anyway - what I'm trying to share IS that ..

Yesterday afternoon, I was simply pleasantly surprised by a friend's simple, sincere gesture of kindness.  Obviously, he was just trying to make things "lighter" for me - and Yes !,  he totally succeeded in doing that - and I was simply thankful.

It didn't solve my problem - But it did something more - it proved, beyond a reasonable doubt that he truly - IS a friend.  A friend who looked out for me in his own humble "unheroic" fashion - Actually,  he is the third friend [among 3] whose "looked out" for me the past week or so - And I'm just happy I know these guys.

No proclamations, no announcements 
- just simple gestures of kindness .


And THAT, my friends, IS BEING ENRICHED.


To J.G., J.A. and C.D. 
- Salamat mga Pre !

Life has Been Better Knowing You Guys.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment