Friday, August 08, 2014

Anger - and the Blues

Fighting Negative Thoughts



Yes, like everybody ---> Occasionally,  I have bad days - Really Bad Days.
At times, even, the "bad stuff" comes { like a thief in the night } when least expected.

Recently, I've felt totally let down - by a friend - and as much as I don't like to feel like a victim - Gotta admit -  I felt it .  I practically lost my complete trust in mi amiga -Truth Be Told    ..


 I wanted to vent my anger towards my friend - but "circumstances" prevented me.  So, I typed a letter [addressed to her] - just to release a measure of my frustration -

After reviewing the transcript - I simply felt "better" {or did I really ??}. Well, at least I introspectively understood the whole story behind my reaction - and maybe IF - I say IF - I eventually E-mail it to her - then, at least - she, too, might understand why all this "extremely unpleasant stuff" IS happening.

Even though she apologized by E-mail - I felt I have to eventually [sooner o later] Express - DIRECTLY and Tactfully -  my Sad Sentiments [and Anger]. She does deserve my Honesty [isn't that what true friends give each other?] - and wether my Honesty might backfire on me - [It's happened b4 na kasi ]  - It simply is a risk I have to take. 

I've mellowed down and since, as usual, l looked for "comfort" in my work {among other things} - That' just me.

The Good Stuff - The Happy Stuff - Beautiful Memories, Portraits of my other friends, Portraits of the people I enjoy working AND hanging around with  ......

My "flickr moments" too - ['Ey, that's a good one]  - Also --Even just the simple thought of how much I enjoy the challenge of competing against myself, or trying to surpass the great photography [from hundreds of talented photographers all over the world] I discover in the internet on a regular basis.   Such simple thoughts easily lighten me up - and calm me down - and help me forget and FIGHT the negative stuff.

In a few hours - I'll be shooting photojournalising college ball again - and of course - that IS ALWAYS healthy for me  -  being busy.   Good, good, good.




                       --- God's Light ---




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment