Sunday, August 24, 2014

Brooklyn's Back

August 23 - Saturday
B-t-Scenes at the MoA
in Monochrome
[some happy, some sad]






Yup, with the Green Archers having a match at the MoA Arena,  Mom Patricia brings three and a half-year old Brooklyn ->back to the MoA with her - whilst supporting Dad Paolo, and the Men in Green.  Fortunately, mother and daughter are seated in a pretty well-lit area of the gallery so it's more a matter of composition and timing for me as i click away.








Take time to exchange a few pleasantries with Patricia - and also take on-the-spots of kids who just happen to be in my proximity.


Gladly oblige these boys, who want heir photo taken.


1.5 yr old Paige Gerodias 

I am photographing a DLSU fan { wearing some "shocking yellow-green" head gear [from Jollibee] }  way up the gallery using my telephoto when,   when I notice - right in front of me ! - this ever so curios child - that I simply HAVE to photograph. 

 Eventually, I get to talk to her dad  [that's how I get her name].





[above]  Abi Marano and Melissa Gohing are In the House to support boyfriends Robert Bolick and Matt Salem.


[below] Rochelle Lopez [left]  {with first born Karim Rodrigo} and Tina Marasigan, watch the FEU-UST match, obviously, to support Karim Abdul and the UST Tigers. 

{TBTold, Rochelle --who manages to catch the 2nd half-- rushes in straight from NAIA [She's an FA for Cebu-Pac], changing in the car, on the way to MoA, Ha!}







[above] Never WITHOUT a picture EVERY playdate, my buddy Lyane Ocampo pauses with CSR for DLSU, Jeanine Tsoi.

And again [right photo] , KA, curiously looks at my lens, while being cuddled by Tina.


Below are some random halftime photos of DLSU's Animo Squad
 [+ drum and bugle], UST's Salanggawi, and UP Pep.


















--- APEX !!! ---













------------------------

After the FEU win over UST - I  discreetly try to take images   .....


Kristelle Ann                    Karim Abdul


 Ed


Louie


Karim

.......  of the Sad Silence of it All.


PS
Hope these monochromes serve well as teasers for my upcoming posts on yesterday's
Saturday Doubleheader [UP vs DLSU & UST vs FEU]  with Color Images, [meaning Action Shots PLUS the Color Versions of some of the B-t-Scenes images in THIS post -and then some].

Of course, there's today's Sunday Doubleheader [UE vs Adamson  & Ateneo vs NU] that I still have to shoot later at 2 - 6 p.m..{Araneta, this time around}



brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment