Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Muted Colors

                      Subtle, Stolen .....
Close to Monochrome


Robin, Sherwin, Sel, Jeanine, Laura, Jasmine,
Selina, Apple, Lyane, a Cosplayer, a Football player
- and two Little Belgian Girls























PS
Literally, a whimsical  Spur-of-the-Moment-Post 
Just about to go to bed, when -  all of a sudden, right after extracting my single stolen photo of Robin Rono from my August 6 File Folders - and remembering another recent stolen shot of my media bud Sherwin, whilst imagining muting the colors and all - I just had this sudden urge to simply pick at random, a  few more stolen "no-look" portraits ['cept for a threesome] , mute their colors - so I'd have a thematic feat with a"flavor" all its own  - ergo this post  ......

Hope it's blogworthy.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment