Sunday, August 24, 2014

Up Pep - Aug 23

-- First Dibs -- 
UP PEP

-images randomly sequenced-











I entered the the Mall of Asia Arena [with barely minutes left in the 2nd Qtr of the DLSU-UP match] to find the UP Pep gathering on one of the four major [ground level] hallways leading to the basketball hardcourt.  Not taking any chances, I didn't bother to proceed to the Press Room anymore and simply prepped up my DSLRs.

And without any hesitation - Took my first set of images of the day 
[2 photos above are from that set] - that of the UP Pep Squad.

Within a couple of minutes the guys and gals in Maroon were movin' and groovin' on court while I was composin' and clickin' away.

And in matter of another few minutes - 'Twas Done - The UP Pep had again, 
show cased their skillZ and shown everyone what makes 
the UP Pep Squad  ---> The UP PEP SQUAD.
























Moi - I just try to capture their moves the best way I can.









  
























Seriiously - What else is there to say ?









brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment