Monday, November 10, 2014

FFFF

 SMART Araneta - November 9
- Stolen, during  the PBA Doubleheader -

Five Favorite Female Faces

Rizza, Crystal, Mandy, Apple,
 and a girl I don't know


Missed three PBA Twinbills the past week, so 'twas refreshing to get back to the SMART Araneta yesterday - to witness the first sellout in the current PBA Philippine Cup, what with crowd favorites Purefoods and Ginebra  slated for the second match.

But BEYOND my action shots - you guys know already that I look to steal these types of  images {below} when the opps do present themselves - particularly, at the baseline - Up Close and Personal to where the Hoops Action is, Too!   { But, Hey, I have my action shots in a separate post } - In the meantime ......   

 Long Time No See -and Shoot ! -> Rizza, Crystal, Mandy, and Apple !!

































brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment