Friday, November 21, 2014

Up Close and Personal at Courtside


SMART Araneta

Hidden In Plain Sight











Nothing new to what I do - These guys, Apple, Sel, Rizza, Chris, Crystal, Paul, Von -- are all pretty much aware of how serious I am in making images worth way, way, way [MORE way] more than just a look [in a manner of speaking].  

Little Marcus [below]  .. nah, He don't understand yet. Someday, when he can truly appreciatte his courtside PBA portraits, I'll make sure he gets a look [way, way,way  more ...... cos .....]   ->There'll be a LOT more  "PBA Portraits" of Marcus  [and the rest of the guys in this post]  ..... that I intend to fashion.   AND more Importantly - That I come up with Fresh, New  Angles and "Spins"  on my images.


























Nothing New -To what I do.  Apple, Sel, Rizza, Paul, rystal Von


brosi gonzales



Tags 
chrisnewsome paulryantan vongaa crystaleduardo aidelacruz appledavid rizzadiaz mandymangubat karenlizarde selguevara

No comments:

Post a Comment