Saturday, November 01, 2014

Gratitude


So many articles have been written about Gratitude being one of the several key cornerstones of Living Happily.  OK, Then  -  Whatever.

And since the last day of October made me feel "Unexpectedly, just a wee bit more Blessed" than as usual - I just want to articulate it -  in a few words .....  and continue to be grateful  ...... and hope this goes on Forever !  - Hahahaha -  Again  -  Whatever.


A Thousand Thanks

to 

Katrina G
 Evelyne E
 Czar D
Jerome A 
Mark C



For just being there to listen and not judge,

For simply being gracious,

For all those sincere gestures of TRUE friendship

I am Thankful

on this First Day of November 
 [onwards]

  ... and Yes, Guys, We WILL Hang Out at My White Condo 
[onwards too]  Hahaha !   Bottoms Up !


brosi gonzales


now - I'm leaving for that short trip and be back 
just in time for the PBA doubleheader on Sunday

-----------------


what would you do
if i sang out of tune
would you stand up and walk out on me

lend me your ears 
and i'll sing you a song
and i'll try not to sing out of key 

oh i get by
 with a little help from my friends


yes i get high
with a little help from my friends

mm
gonna try a little help from my friends



-> John Lennon & Paul Mc Cartney






No comments:

Post a Comment