Saturday, November 08, 2014

November 7


What I Remember from Friday



- Big Sister, Little Sister -
 - In Black & White -


Had to wait up for some documents after Super Liga Tripleheader yesterday and had to see ALL my media colleagues leave one by one {earlier}- finished the stuff I had to do and just when I thought my business was done - {also meaning that I had already taken my LAST pictures, for Friday, at least }  and was all set to pack up [alone]--- I bumped into former Lady Bulldog Volleyball standout Kai Nepomuceno, and her hubby Kenneth  --- engaged in pleasant conversation, [mentioned Enzo, their 11 month first born, It surprised Kai that I still remembered - ha ] - and, as natural and instinctive it is for me as breathing - I managed a snap {pahabol portrait}, or two, of the couple.


- Kai and Kenneth -



Nothing Fancy - yup - My kinda on-the-spot - quick, fleeting - taken in a wink  --- {people at the simplest, people at their best}
{Maybe, in a year or so, they'll bring Enzo w / them}
 
BTW,

RC Cola beat Mane n' Tail  {3-1} 
Cignal beat Foton                {3-0}
Cavite beat Maybank          {3-1}


 ..... and among other images .....


 - Denise -

- Lindsey -





  - Jack Locquiao -


 - Rippling Patriot -
... as Jasper Adorador [#17] blocks !


- Manns vs Brown -


 - Elena sends this one Home ! -

- John Rys Valdez [#7] blocks Joel Kamaganakan [#3] -


- Stalzer ]#6] vs de Leon [#3]  and Tarasova [#10] -


 - Big Sister, Little Sister -
- In Color -




PS
On a more personal note, the other thing that I remember the most about Friday is my chance conversation with  a super favorite [a super understatement]  acquintance of mine. 

On a "kilig" note, {of all people - She would be the last person I'd imagine who even might !!} --->she complemented my "pleasant deamenor" {to think marami akong problema - sa totoo lang - hahaha!} - OK lang.  {That kinda made my day}

At least --> masasabi ko na magaling akong magdala .... Ok lang talaga !

Thing is, I simply didn't take photos of her during our conv -- So much for that, Hu ?
Still -  I DO Adore her.  She don't need to Know. Whatever. 

And THAT is what I Do Remember the Most bout Friday, the 7th, Truth be Told.


brosi gonzales




Tags
superliga cignalhdspikers manentailstallions fotontornados cavitepatriots maybanksuperligateam
jheckdionela lindsaystalzer sarahammermann kayleemanns emilybrown johnrysvaldez elenatarasova jovenkamaganakan jacklocquiao maricarnepomuceno kainepomuceno arielkennethbaloaloa

No comments:

Post a Comment