Wednesday, November 05, 2014

UFL Semifinals



 or  ...
Wa Happen to my CF Card !!


When I arrived home from the two UFL Semi-Finals matches [4:30 pm Globe vs Loyola Meralco]  [8:15 pm Ceres vs Pachanga} - I realized TOO late that I had left my FIRST CF Card on the area behind one of the goals at the Rizal Memorial.

What was in that CF card ?- ALL my action shots from the Globe-Loyola Meralco Semis Match and 95% of my action shots from the Ceres-Pachanga semis match.

If, perchance, { I pray to God Almighty} whosoever found it had the decency to turn it over to the RM [Rizal Memorial ] people -  then I could probably get it back on Thursday {when the battle for 3rd Spot between Meralco and Pachanga AND the Final Championship match between Global and Ceres kick of around 4 pm +  and  8 pm +  respectively}.


Consuelo de Bobo --->  I actually switched to a SECOND CF card as the Ceres-Pachanga game was on its last minutes [and the match outcome already a foregone conclusion]  --- I'm sure {Now, in hindsight} that I was NOT able to secure the FIRST CF card into my denim pocket   ---- Ergo, it must have fallen on that area behind one of the goals {where i changed cards]


Having said ALL that - Here are few images from the last few minutes of the Ceres -Pachanga match :










BTW,  Global beat Meralco [2-0] and Ceres beat Pachanga [3-1]



I'm still praying to God Almighty, that when I return to the Rizal Memorial tomorrow, Thursday, someone WILL RETURN my missing CF card.




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment