Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Hidden in Plain Sight


H I P S



It can't get any more personal than this - 
the most soulful and  "personally iconic" portraits I've ever crafted  - 
 my best film portraits
 interwoven with
 my best digital portraits from the past 6 years.


It'll be up before X'mas - possibly on my Birthday -
 with my MOST revealing images ever

A True Labor of Love
{ revealing - for the subjects as well }

{ dare i bare my soul - hahaha !! }
 Whatever !


Yes, I'll name it

 -->Hidden In Plain Sight -- 

{or something very, very close to that}


Shall it be in tumbler, word press or blogspot ??


- On D-Day I'll send an E-mail to a
Select Few Close friends
- with the final name of the site AND a password,
 which I'll entrust to them 


 And as I've revealed in facebook -
I'm sharin' ONLY two of the first 25 images in HIPS 
in this here my blog  ......










I have mixed feelings about finally putting up HIPS

Maybe - the select few who I'll let view the site 

- with portraits that show a wide range of emotion - 

will have mixed feelings too   ....
hmmmm
what ev



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment