Thursday, November 27, 2014

Super Liga at Laguna - Vignette #1


When Stealing Is Not a Crime

As obvious, stolen shots are a staple in my blog posts.  Here are a few more which I took yesterday,  during the Philippine Super Liga Volleyball games held at the Alonte Sports 
Center in Binan, Laguna.


Kai
Young Mother 

Fille
Another Young Mother

Lindsay  &  Jheck
Big Sister - Little Sister

Alaina  &  Natalia
American  &  Russian

Erica,  Mae,  &  Mina
Adachi,  Zapanta,  &  Aganon


Hear No  -  Speak No  -  See No

Big Sisters - Little Sister

The PETRON Blaze Boosters


Bea  &  Fille

Karla (red)  &  Gretch (black)
Kara (white)  &  Bea

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _




FYI,  Soon - I will release a Vignette featuring my favorite action images taken from the high ceiling scaffolding of the Alonte Arena.  So Far, my "scaffolding shots series" have given me the most satisfaction - among all the sports images I've crafted this year, so far - simply because of both the risks and the results.




The said shots were not easy to shoot, Mind You !  "Hangin' Out"  on scaffolding several  storeys high w two high-end DSLRS, w lenses worth so much - for almost  an hour ......Scary , Scary, 
Scary  !!!  EVERY single move I made was SLOW MO !!  - Lest my spectacles, CF cards, my lens hoods, my DSLRs , God Forbid !!  Me, - Fall !  (sinulit ko na lang mga pre, nandoon narin lang  - kung mahuhulog at madedengga  -- Di naman siguro - nasasa Diyos na yon ! Hahaha !)

..... My upcoming Vignette on the said Scaffolding Shots Series will be presented NOT in the context of Sports, but rather in the context of (w/ thoughts on) "True Friendship".....  

.....Good, Effective, Evocative Imagery is "Muy Importante" in my blog  -  Mostly  through Sports Photojournalism and Soulful "People Photography" - Right ?  --  But just "Listen" to what I have to say, occasionally ( more so, when I talk about something, other than sports ) .

.....The Stealing, that's just "Deskarte", just part of the fun, even.
.....The Action Shots and the Pretty Faces .....  They're just  -> CONTEXTS .



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment