Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Simple - Soulful [revised]


Feeling - "Seeing" - Capturing

..... regardless of what event I am in.  I like taking Impromptu, On-the-Spot, As-IS-Where-IS types of people pictures - More So - with people I'm acquianted with.

Here are a few "snaps" I am eagerly sharing - I took these yesterday, at the Cuneta Astrodome - {my action shots can wait - hahaha}











 - Men at Work -

Roman and Dante [above]
Anthony and Tex [below]




  Alaina

Right after Petron's Fourth Straight Win  [No Losses !]


O, Chris - Ba't ka nakikiliti ?

Reina, Chris, and Maine


 Erica


Mich



 - Andoni and Patxi -

Oops ! - the picture that doesn't belong
Taken, NOT at the Cuneta Astrodome, but at the Rizal Memorial
OK Lang




- Awat Na -


..... These are OK for now
There's just endless moments and images 
still yet to be .....



PS
[Occasionally I like to shoot people doing what I myself do]
[This is Reina - I had not met her yet, when I shot this]






brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment