Friday, November 21, 2014

Addictions ?




Must Haves


It's a No-Brainer - Money is a Must Have for everyone, a normal addiction,  Right ?  To have Food, Clothing, Shelter - run one's business, provide for one's loved ones - to do the things ya wanna do - { Live it Up - and then some !  Why Not ?? } {Lottsa} Money is a Must have.

But beyond the obvious - each and every one of us {you, me, and everybody else - has our own unique needs - lifestyles} - ergo have particular preferences and  unique wants.  

Some people, Must have their morning coffee, their daily communication w their loved ones abroad, their rituals, their habits [good or bad], their yoga, TV time, internet time, sexy time, their yearly hiatus abroad, their daily rosary, weekly visit to lolo or lola ...  yadda, yadda, yadda ... You know what I mean.

As a busy photog - One of my personal Must Haves is simply Having a consistent output of Good, Decent {Effective} Images - that serve my bosses'/clients' needs/requirements {and mine} - besides proving to Myself that my photography is improving on a day-today, shoot-to-shoot , even image-to-image basis.

EYE LIKE to be 1,000 % satisfied and gratified with my work whenever possible.

Truth is, that Doesn't happen All the Time.  How rare or often then? To what degree, do I get "GASED", Gratified & Satisfied etc., etc, etc.  ..
. Whatever !!  ... is a personal matter ["statistic"]  that i'd rather keep to myself ......

Having said ALL that  -  Here are some random images from [specifically] -Thursday, Nov.20, that I particularly like, and which have given me a modest measure of gratification and satisfaction.















Yesterday, November 19
Petron beat Foton
Cignal beat RCCola

-------

The more unique "must haves" for me, from every sporting event that I cover are, as you all know, B-t-scenes images of acquaintances, colleagues  and the "new people" I get to meet, each and every game date.


I met Alexis, the little girl w/ the "MUST HAVES" tee-shirt [first photo]  just outside the Petron Blaze Spikers' dugout, as I was taking spur-of-the-moment candids, yesterday.  Her mom Irene was with her.

Incidentally, Irene's married to the father of Michelle Morente
 {Michelle is from his first wife}.



 Alexis
[at the Astrodome]


Surf's Up !

With a little prodding, I was able to convince Roderick to pose with 
Solar Sports [former UAAP CSR] CSR Mich del Carmen.  FYI, Mich del Carmen
DOES surf. 




 Roderick Reyes

Bumped into PBA Tropang Texter Rob Reyes and wifey Kristy, who came to watch the RC Cola - Cignal  PSL Volleyball match, and tagged along their good looking son Roderick and infant Ripley [no photo].

Stole this shot of Rodercick.  FYI - I've featured Roderick before, in a blog post on the PBA All-Star Game, and in my November 11 post featuring a PBA match {played at the Cuneta Astrodome}.


Lindsay Stalzer and Arianne Mei Argarin


The Cignal HD Spikers, behind 2 sets to none, crawled back from the grave  to tie the match and forge a 5th Set.  In that decider Cignal, again, fell behind 14-10 {if I remember correctly} but, Never Giving Up, managed 6 straight points to complete a Dramatic Comeback Win against RC Cola {so far, the most dramatic Win among all the so, so many matches played prev}


 Alaina Bergsma

Petron Blaze Boosters Dynamic Duo, Alaina Bergsma and Erica Adachi,
gave me pretty much, less than a minute of their time, [solo-one-on-one]
to let me craft these Quickie-On-the-Spots.


Erica Adachi

"I don't know how to pose - Tell me how to pose" .....As Erica was uttering those words - It really didn't bother me.  In her "tomboyish, teen-age demeanor", she was just telling me as it is.  Just guided her as how to gingerly angle her body and head - then Let her Be.



Jheck Dionela


In Angelique's case, she was in a Real Rush ! - So 10-30 seconds was All, I Literally Had, "needed", to manage this one. I can imagine how much MORE Vivid Images I couldda created - IF Jheck could have afforded me 5-10 minutes !  Hopefully next Time........



PS
Created great, decent action imges, Bumped into the Reyes family {resulting in great candid of Roderick Reyes - Managed some on-the-spot Portraits Erica and Jheck /
Managed some OK  B-the-Scenes photos / Made some new friends   ...

A least, as far as my my Thursday PSL coverage was concerned, i got my "Must Haves"
and hopefully, I have become a Better photographer, for it.

FYI, Jheck's Solo Portrait was my last Hirit of the Day.
Later,  I have a Lunch AND Dinner Portrait Shoot with ....   .... Confi - [another regular "must have' of mine]  -  Thing is,  NOT Sports Related, so - Ain't gonna post any of it in this blog BUT in my personal    HIPS -> Hidden In Plain Sight   [portrait blog] [password needed].




brosi gonzales



Tags
fillecainglet fillecaingletcayetano alainabergsma ericaadachi jheckdionela
angeliquedionela lindsaystalzer arianneargarin alexismorente michdelcarmen michelledelcarman roderickreyes superligavolleyball petronblazeboosters fotontornados rccolaairforceraiders cignalhdspikers

No comments:

Post a Comment