Monday, November 10, 2014

PBA Philippine Cup - November 9

SMART Araneta 

   Sellout Sunday

Global Port  vs  Blackwater
Ginebra  vs  Purefoods


This could have been released before my two prev posts { "FFFF" and
 "Lover of Life"  } - notice how I tend to release my B-t-Scenes posts  BEFORE my action shots -  but anyway,  here are some of my favorite images from the PBA Sunday Doubleheader, which climaxed in a blow-out by Barangay Ginebra {to the delight of their frenzied fans} over Purefoods Star.

{I inserted the stat sheets and box scores from both matches}

I'm just lazy to put captions these days - so, so many things to attend to, outside of my photography




Batang Pier-87     Elite-72



















Ginebra-89     Purefoods-66
































brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment