Monday, November 03, 2014

JPEGs for Breakfast


Monday  Morning - November 3

Nutshell Images 
from Sunday

[San Miguel vs Barako Bull / 
Talk n Text vs Rain or Shine]


More often than not, Monday morning finds me fast asleep [ catching up on sleep, lost during the past the week, and weekend, just past ].  At least, Not today.

Instead of releasing my action shots from the Nov.2 PBA Doubleheader  in a sep post fr my {very few} B-t-Scenes images - I'll just jumble them up in this post - for whatever reason  ....

At least this post won't look read like a game recap [like some of my prev posts].

We all know, I'm no bona fide sports writer / or reporter - just a photographer who's quite articulate - and wanting to share SOME of my favored images from the sports events that i attend - sev days a week.





"Hitting the ground, running" - So to speak, Rush straight to courtside, 
as I enter the Araneta, to shoot the last 8 or so minutes of the San Miguel-Barako bull match.

It's the "almost perfect"  Jeff Chan action shot, tho [above] {from the second game} which turned out to be my favorite fr Sunday, that's why it's my banner image for this post.













Tropang Texters - 61 boards !
Elasto Painters - 31 boards








But of course - How will my playdate be complete -
 if I don't get to manage some random B-t-Scenes images ...  Hu ?







Marcus and Rizza



Marcus with his dad Mark {Lopez}, mom Giselle, and sister Sam.


As in the case of the Norwoods - My acquiantance took root after I started taking candids of Cassius [Gabe and Lia's first born] [summer of 2012] - after which I gradually got acquainated with the couple, who now have two kids.
[Orion is their second boy]

I started stealing shots of Marcus, last Friday, Oct.31 - meeting his dad, Mark, and ended up posting the boy's photos in my blog.   Looks like I'll be seeing the Lopezes almost weekly - till this Philippine Cup ends - sometime 1st Qtr of next year.  My concern will be, from now on, how to find fresh new ways to photointerpret them.




My buddy Jerome



Match MVP
{ Talk n Text vs Rain or Shine }



Kevin Alas 

I don't get to craft a GOOD action shot of the Ace Rookie BUT - in managing this post-match [one chance was all I had]  [either-I-got-it-or-I-didn't]   on-the-go, fleeting, stolen shot  - I'm quite pleased .

Getting the backlight IN RELATION to the subject, composing the image as Kevin was moving - NOT as easy as shooting an action photo - Mind You.




PS
I'll have to miss two PBA Doubleheaders - to be at the UFL Cup Semis
and Super Liga Doubleheaders on Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively.

Also  .... [lookin' forward to]


More Super Liga games [Championships to be  held on the first week of Dec.]

UFL Cup championship Game                               >Nov. 6
Pacific Extreme MMA event at the Ynares on    >Nov.15
UAAP Volleyball opening day matches on          > Nov.22
UAAP Football opening day matches on             >Nov.23
PCCL Basketball Tournament
ONE FC: Warrior's Way at the MoA                     >Dec. 5 

 Hey, Check out the ONE FC poster { AND Update} on the my next blog post

UAAP Softball --  SOON  also -
UAAP Baseball --

Whatta Tough Wind up for 2014 !!
Will there be a PBA match on X'mas day, like last year ? 
Hope so - I iike to work on X'Mas day !


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment