Saturday, November 15, 2014

"Disiswataydu"


Michele Gumabao

- In Aqua -




I've got, probably, thousands of action images of lady athletes in my Ext HDisks.  No surprise - that is expected [considering my work].

When it comes to honest-to-goodness portraits of lady athletes - I actually have no idea how much I have -[woudn't even bother to wild guess] - More so
---> Real Good Portraits at that !

Whatever ! - 
During Friday's Super Liga Tripleheader at the Cuneta Astrodome, particularly after the Generika-Foton match  ---

[and after, maybe 10-20 minutes MORE, after I approached Michele for an on-the-spot, as she was RUSHING to the dugouts post game- {She had to decline}  ]   

---  and after a brief chat with the youngest of the Gumabao girls - 
Michele gave me a few minutes of her time. 

{At least, this time - she was shower fresh - and in casuals}

After a little "art direction" {within the confines of the Cuneta Astrodome, at that !!} and a few "choice words"  I managed to compose 10 images of the charming lady athlete - using Available Light !
What Else can I say   Now - 'Cept ......


Thank You --->Katrina Gumabao - [even if you were'nt present !!]  - Michele knows that you're my friend and that I E-mail you occasionally - and that DID COUNT in making Michele be MORE at ease and trusting w me.

Of course -  
Thank You Too ---> Michele.

Now, I have broken the Ice !! I've crafted a Michele Gumabao portrait
 ...and from here on in it - The Images Get BETTER  !!  - There are a thousand and one more ways to do her portraits {and I just found one}.

I can only give you guys My Best next time. 

..... Assuming more photo opps present themselves - 
When-ever AND Where-ever .....














..... and as the title "suggests" .....

This IS What I DO

{Among Other Things}



brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment