Wednesday, November 12, 2014

At the PBA - November 11


First 11 from 11-11
Randomly Arranged JPEGs



Yesterday, Tuesday, Nov.11, I came to the Cuneta Astrodome to shoot the PBA Doubleheader featuring Alaska vs KIA and Talk n Text vs Meralco.
As always I looked for opps to steal some B-t-Scenes images.

After my late, late {almost midnight} dinner at home, I immediately downloaded my JPEGs and quickly/randomly selected eleven images {11}, 
and then some. 

If only to make my post title a li'l bit interesting {and accurate}, here are eleven pictures from that PBA Tuesday at the Astrodome.

Yes - I definitely have more blogworthy shots - which I can always release in another post - but for now - I want the post content to be true to its title ---> First 11 from 11-11,   so, Here Goes.  

 {Hey, I can use that title only "once" a year, right? - pun intended}



Emily Brown / Kristy Jaeckel / Kaylee Manns

- Volley-Belle Blondies -



Virgil Buensuceso / Calvin Abueva [#8] / Joshua Webb / Eric Menk

The Beast ! - Babad sa Laro !
In 36+ minutes
23 Points and 20 Rebounds to Boot !



Roderick Reyes / Grayson Washington

- Rob Reyes' and Jay Washington's kids -



Larry Fonacier / Gary David / Ranidel de Ocampo

It's Clobberin' Time !


5-year old Daniel Montenegro

- Couldn't care less about the Hoops Action -
He's just "bumming around" ringside, whilst waiting fot his Dad,
 Crispin, who works for Sports 5



Virgil Buensuceso / Vic Manuel


Kaylee Manns

- Flaxen-haired -



Sean Anthony / Jimmy Alapag / Simon Atkins


Kristy Jaeckel

- "Baby-Faced Assassin" - 
-> considering Kristy is the leading scorer among the PSL imports
{she scored 40 points, i believe, in a recent match} 


Jared Dillinger / Mike Cortez / Jayson Castro


Kaylee Manns / Emily Brown / Kristy Jaeckel / Bonita Wise

Ya-un !!  Gigil na Gigil !
 
    Kaylee's  from Topeka, Kansas
Emily's  from Baldwin City, Kansas
Kristy's   from Denver, Colorado
Bonita's   from Riverside, California
[correct me if I'm wrong]




BTW, Alaska beat KIA {85-75} and Talk n text beat Meralco {80-72}.
Later, this pm, I'll scoot back to the SMART Araneta, to shoot another 
PBA Twinbill, this time feat  a 4:15 pm Global Port vs Rain or Shine match 
and a 7:00 pm Ginebra vs Barako Bull encounter.

Hope I can have as much fun, shooting athletes and spectators,
later, at Araneta, as I had at Cuneta.  I'll see how my images go.....


brosi gonzales


Tags
calvinabueva joshuawebb jaysoncastro jimmyalapag virgilbuensuceso simonatkins seananthony garydavid larryfonacier ericmenk ranideldeocampo kayleemanns kristyjaeckel bonitawise emilybrown jareddillinger mikecortez

No comments:

Post a Comment