Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lady Eagles' Dugouts - Part II


Just a Few More Snaps Here




I quickly snapped this five some [ringside] just seconds after Ateneo won Set #3, since I had to head to the Lady Eagles' dugouts ASAP w the posse.

Fact is, Since that first UAAP Basketball Tournament I first covered [SY 2010-2011], these Fab Five True-Blue Die-Hards have been Omnipresent to support the Blue and White, and I've never failed to take, at the very least some great images  of  {L->R} Nikka, Geri, Bella, Gabi and Dani [the smaller one at bottom right],  particularly during the Big Games.

They're just so Cool to Shoot that it'd be a SIN for me NOT to shoot them TOGETHER whenever they attend an Ateneo match.


 ... and at the dugouts ....

Just Sayin'


Just Jokin'


Just Posin'


 Just Hangin'


 Just Givin' - Thanks


Just High Fivin'

Just Obligin'


 Just Keepin' - Things in Perspective


 Just Smilin'


Just "Making Akbay"



 I asked Jirah Llante if she'd still like to make the Team, again ...
She has yet to show the full range her skillZ 
Wish she would





 Fille St. Merced and Rosario

By the time I started shooting UAAP Volleyball, Charo Soriano had graduated already, but as mentioned in my prev blogpost - I managed to witness some of Fille's matches as a rookie and pretty much the rest of her four playing years that followed.

Still get to see Fille play for Petron, at the on-going Super Liga although I never had the time to see Charo play for PLDT lately
{2014 Shakey's V-League, Season 11, 3rd Conference}, but saw her play for PLDT, too, {Super Liga Open Conference} last year.

Nice to have snaps of see these occasional mini-reunions



 Therese Marie Marguerette  and  Madeleine Yrenea


To rookies Therese Gaston and Maddy Madayag -
I want to be there when you guys finally get to
Soar HIGH on Eagles Wings

... and win another One or Two Championships for the Blue and White
[like your dad did, Therese]



brosi gonzales



Yikes !
I'm starting to MISS the PBA !
Missed t-t-t-two twinbills already, {cos of Super Liga}
which included Alaska's loss Barako and Ginebra's loss Meralco 
Will be at the Araneta, for the PBA doubleheader, on Tuesday
and at Binan, for the Super Liga Tripleheader, on Wednesday 
Hmm, I heard they have a new stadium in Binan

No comments:

Post a Comment