Thursday, January 01, 2015

Pain, Passions, and Pyro

My FIRST Images 
{in the FIRST few seconds and minutes}
of 2015

Darkness and Light 
Rainbows in the Night



Fire is neither good nor bad .  It is HOW we use it that makes it harmful OR beneficial to us  ....

The thing with natural phenomenom like fire/flames, lava flows/eruptions, lightning strikes, or the Aurora Borealis {how I wish I could get to travel that far North someday, to actually see AND photograph it }, or man-made pyrotechniques IS the awesome beauty, at times spectacle, they posses.  What Can I say ?

As an artist who tries to write with light - It's always a treat to have an opp to shoot pyro  .......

-------------

Years ago, someone once told me that --

To photograph what one sees is easy, anybody can do that .....
but to be able to photograph {and evoke through images} what one feels  .....

THAT is something else  .....





  


 





















These images are reflections of my Pains and Sorrows
and in the "same light"
They are also reflections of my Joys and Happiness

Chaos and Harmony
Sweetness and Bitterness
Shadow and Light

 Ebb and Flow
Highs and Lows 

Tears and Laughter
 Night and Day

 Life Itself













brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment