Wednesday, January 14, 2015

As Always


 Challenged and Compelled
{ w/ Dancel and David }



Czar Dancel


Apple David


I never really know when the next opp to craft a Compelling Image will come - Sometimes it just comes "Like a Thief in the Night" - and it's either I'm up to it or not - Plain and simple.

The Fun Thing IS, Once in a While - I end up being pleasantly surprised at home - when upon realizing that I had just crafted a great/compelling [successful] Evocative Image without, as much, being conscious about it, earlier .....

When I first previewed the stolen "candid' image of my media buddy Czar Dancel [peeping at the edge of a billiard table] - on my DSLR LCD - It looked good - OK Lang.  When I finally downloaded it to my computer at home - I realized that I had just crafted my best image of Czar [after oh so many "stolen efforts" - hahaha]  - So Far !

Maybe, compared to the other stolen, "low angle" view of, this time, PBA Courtside Correspondent {and hottie} Apple David - It doesn't instantly grab one's attention - But, Nevertheless - Having been taking portraits for so, so {SO} many years -  I know a Standout Image ----- Albeit So, So {SO} Simple !!!! and So "Subtly Soulful" {with a Fine, Fine Synergy of Technical AND Artistic Competence} when I see one.

Now, Does laying out these these two contrasting on-the-spots  in one brief blog post help me articulate my point ?     Whatever  --- 

IF you, dear blog visitor, don't find these images worth anything - You are entitled to your own opinion - I respect that .

Anyway, somewhere along the way -- There is always a Better Image Waiting to be crafted  -- and somewhere, sometime - along the way - 

I Will Craft that Better Image  ........





Yes  .......
 Challenged and Compelled 
As Always - am I






brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment