Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Tickle


Ki-Li-Ti
KI lig {at Kaluluwa},  LI bog, TI wala



Kiliti Always Wins !!!

Hahaha - Just my way of putting into words - the essentials I look for in my photography - particularly w my B-the-Scenes/On-the-Spot Imagery [during sporting events] - and ALSO with my private work [private portrait sessions - imagery of which I rarely [if ever] - share in my blog ....





 Love it when my subjects Let Go - It IS the ONLY Way To Go !! -That is,
 If ya want a SOULful group shot, by me

 Luckily, these Lady Tigresses, at least, most of them, are quite familiar with me -> the stuff I do - Ergo. It's relatively easy to illicit from them what I Look For - Soul, Lust {for life} - Trust [well, that's a given already]  Right ?  - So as the title goes   .......

 So, WILL, Hopefully, the next few images in this feat will veer to, also  ...




Mga Baliw !

{I actually took about 25 consecutive shots of the Lady Tigers - these are only 3}

Stolen, posed, taken from 20 or so meters away, or close up  - what-EV - I simply like these images .



Subtle - and Bedimpled
 Sel Guevara - doing a stand upper - post game, at the PBA



The Reyeses
 Tropang Texter's Rob Reyes' Lovely Wife, eldest Roderick,
 and baby Ripley cherfully oblige me !  N-N-N --->NICE !!
 { captured w/ my 400mm lens - from way down center court -
after a TnT Win !!! }




Boom
A Human Interest {stolen} Portrait of my media buddy Boom Gonzalez ? - 
in between UAAP volleyball matches, at the Mall of Asia



True Blue
Therese Gaston, Cassandra Gequillana, Jaime Levitoria,
Michelle Morente, Aeriel Patnogon and  {middle-front} Gizelle Tan
{Champs AND Up-Coming Champs ? in one Happy Snap}





Not a Crowd
Coach Ojie, Bianca {photographer},{Match MVP vs NU} Cherry Ann Rondina  -  Cherry is a Rookie of the Year contender [as far as I'm concerned]  Good Luck Girl !



Say Cheese !
 Another Rookie of the Year Contender in Lady Eagle Bea de Leon 




Cautious Optimism
UST  Lady Tigers' Head Coach Ojie Mamon
His lady Tigers are on a ROLL !



Jessica Galanza  - No Sweat ?

Adamson took Ateneo {Lady Eagles}, recently, to a five-setter before losing their touch in the latter part of the 5th set - of a match that could have been the Lady Eagles' first loss of the season !  FYI, Galanza top-scored for Adamson

 Anyway - GREAT {Very Commendable} Effort by the Lady Falcons !!   
Way TA Soar !!!

Sweat or No Sweat ?  - Sometimes it IS easy, sometimes it IS Difficult - to craft these types of images - given the Standards I Expect from myself ....

Ya know, Last time - I quoted Steve McCurry {in a blog post}. 
 Steve is a Nat Geo World Class Photographer ....

... Now, you know Harry Connick Jr., a current American Idol Judge - Right ?
Sometime last week, during one of the auditions - he said "something like"
[again I can't remember what he said verbatim - BUT - another one of those "Quotable Words to Live by" resonated in my memory] 

"I like artists who are ALWAYS {and aren't afraid of} Struggling to do the BEST Work of Art they Can Do - At Any Given Time"

So Spoken like a True Artist, Harry  !!

In my own "Brosi-speak", if I may call it that --> I want my Ki-Li-Ti as often as possible  !!


And before I go .....


Hard Core
[L-R]
Toni Rose and Angela Robles, China Ballesteros, Carmela Robles,
 Cheska Ballesteros, Coach Thai

Thanx Coach Thai !



brosi gonzales


PS

I have game Shots from the Wednesday
UST-NU  Womens' Vball match {3rd set only}
Ateneo-Adamson UAAP Womens' Vball match {5 setter!}
Tnt - Rain or Shine PBA match 
My UP Pep PBA Halftime shots from Tuesday - pa - b4 i forget !

Inuna ko muna itong mga Random B-t-Scenes - Di ko mapigil ang KILITI Kasi







Actually, I'm very frustrated that I have to miss so many UAAP matches {volleyball and baseball AND football during my non-PBA work days due to so many non-photography related concerns - If ONLY !!! - Truth be Told !! 

I have a nephew who plays for the DLSU Football Team - WE are on the 2nd Rnd of the Season already and I haven't even seen a single game of his !! 
{ Just lettin' of steam here ...  }

No comments:

Post a Comment