Sunday, January 25, 2015

PBA Philippine Cup - My Parting Shots


Game 7
Behind-the-Scenes  



Always an advantage if one comes early - Settle down at the Press Room, Wi-Fi a bit and all.  As a result, I was able steal some candids of Doug Kramer, Arwind Santos, Coach Compton, Coach Austria and correspondent Jinno Rufino. 








Is that Kyla Uytengsu, in the middle, with some friends ?
[correct me if I'm wrong]



The Sports 5 Posse of Mara Aquino, Erika Padilla, Aaron Atayde, and Nikko Ramos went on live streaming video, on-line on "Sports 360",  long, long minutes way before the match.















 The Lassiters

 The Kramers

The Tubids


The Santoses
[next 4 images]










My media buds Alvin Go, Mark Cristino, and Sherwin Valdeleon















Apple David, Mara Aquino and Mandy Mangubat risked getting wet, inside the San Miguel dugout.  Would have made {SANA} from some great wet-on-the-spots bro ! - Well, anyway I'm fine with these { I too was very careful not to get wet, lest my DSLR be doused }.


















Definitely, a one-of-a-kind  "Group AND Solo Shot All-In-One" opp that unexpectedly presented itself - Was I So Lucky to have shot 3 frames as Iogan Azur Santos {Arwind Santos' youngest among 4} simply came and went into frame - pausing for a few fleeting seconds in front of the group of 31 photogs,  AND illiciting a burst of "emotion" from the erstwhile impatient photogs ----- {waiting for the Alaska  and San Miguel Teams to take to the platform for the usual photo opp} ----- that simply MADE this picture what it is.








Smokin' !!!


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment