Saturday, January 10, 2015

PBA Philippine Cup Finals - Game #2

January 9 - SMART Araneta

San Miguel Takes [Volatile] Game #2
{ 100-86 }






Wasn't so much about stopping the 'Beast", actually, as much as controlling the boards and outrebounding the opponent by 22 !! and being able to earn 25 charities, whilst limiting the Aces' awarded charities to 8 !!, AND having a strong 4th Qtr --- at least, as far as the Beermen were concerned, earlier this evening [7-9 pm, roughly], during Game #2 --- That is, from my layman/non-sportswriter's point-of-view.

A few stats here :

                     Field Goals           Rebounds        Charities
San Miguel     36/75 = 48%       52  -22 Off       20/25 =80%
Alaska           36/78 = 46%       30  -13 Off       6/8    =75%

SMB
--->Leading Scorers
Santos-22 / Lutz-20 / Fajardo-15 / Ross-12 / Semerad-10  /

--->Leading Rebounders
Fajardo-12 / Lutz-10 / Kramer-8

--->Assists Leaders
Lutz-5 / Ross-5

ALASKA
--->Leading Scorers 
Thoss-16 / Casio-14 / Baguio-13 / Abueva-11 / Hontiveros-8 / Banchero-7 /

--->Assists Leaders
Casio-3 / Abueva, Thoss, Baguio - 2 Each 

                     1st       2nd        3rd       4th        Final
San Miguel      32         19         21        28         100
Alaska            28         20         22        16          86

So now, let me just share these random action images ---
from a photographer's point-of-view















---------

Apple / Arwind / Iogan / Iona 

Another Family Affair ?

In my prev, Game #1, post - I released photos of Match MVP Calvin Abueva, along with his wife and 4 boys.  Obviously, now, it's Arwind Santos' turn to have his photo, along with his 3 daughters and only son, and ever so lovely wife Ivette !  to come out in my blog.


Jaden Chrizelyn / Audrey Izscha / Iogan Azur [baby boy]
lovely wife ! Ivette / Iona Aliyah [w yaya]
S-S-S-Santos !


Now .....

Talk about .....
Winning and Feeling Good ....

OR

Talk about .....
Not so Much,
Photographing What I See 
But Rather,
 Photographing What I Feel
[or what my subjects feel]



Pre-Game Photo
Apple and Nikko


 Post-Game Photo
Arwind's second daughter
Audrey Izscha

Yup !

Love What I Do !!!
{ Even if it Hurts, Sometimes }
{Isn't that how one Should Love One's friends too ??}
Oops !
 

PS
Hate To - But I gotta miss Game #3 on Sunday, Jan. 11, cos I'll cover the ADM vs DLS UAAP Womens' Volleyball Match at the Mall of Asia Arena.

Actually missed my {ONLY} Niece's Debut Dinner earlier this evening for this PBA Finals Game #2 -Thing IS, my brother informed me of the Debut Dinner Confirmation only after lunch, {I had left already for my p.m. portrait shoot and  the PBA} earlier today {I thought 'twas to be held on Saturday}.

Wish I had a Clone of myself !!  Hahaha ! {as if}

Another PS 
So I heard --- Ai de la Cruz might not return as a PBA Courtside Reporter
 --- I'll miss photographing that petite pretty lady !! [Period]

 
brosi gonzales


Tags 
pbaphilippinecup2014 pbaphilippinecupfinals
sanmiguelvsalaskaphotos sanmiguelbeermenpba alaskaacespba arwindsantos chrisross jayveecasio calvinabueva dondonhontiveros cyrusbaguio
appledavid nikkoramos ivettesantos arwindsantoswife junemarfajardo sonnythoss marciolassiter 
alexcabagnot chrisbanchero arwindsantosfamily arwindsantoschildren

No comments:

Post a Comment