Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 11 - Vignette #6


A Show of Hands





So much for one's pair of eyes - which are the most Evocative part of one's anatomy - At least, as far as I'm concerned, Next to one's eyes, one's hands [they come in pairs too] communicate instinctively, one's innermost feelings as quickly as one's emotions reveal themselves through those glassy portals.  

Anyway, since I've had just enough evocative head shots released in previous posts - Thought I might put together this impromptu series of images showing people non-verbally communicating with their hands.  

The pictures need no description, as one can easily see how hands have their own "language" ....














































PS
I won't release the other set of B-t-Scenes images of the Lady Eagles
and some of their faithful fans - Just Yet

I'll post my PBA Finals Game #5 post first, then maybe, another non-sports feat - then - I will post that B-t-Scenes thingy of the Lady Eagles ...  

If only  to keep you Volleyball die-hards coming back to my blog - every now and then- OK lang di ba ? - that's just may way of pacing my blog
 

brosi gonzales


Tags
gretchenho charosoriano alyssavaldez aerielpatnogon amyahomiro elladejesus dendenlazaro  juliamorado michellemorente beadeleon christinesoyud kimfajardo mikareyes maryjoybaron desireecheng ramildejesus abimarano

No comments:

Post a Comment