Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 11 - Vignette #5


More Action Shots
from the 
Ateneo - La Salle Match



Seriously ? - Yes, Seriously - i don't feel like putting captions anymore - No compelling need to - Right ?   AT LEAST, ONLY for this post -OK ?

Before - I ALWAYS wanted to make sure I had an "angle", at least [even with a few words] on my match photos to make my blog post "interesting" - Right ? -Why Not ?

But, since we all know I'm no bona fide sports writer, though I sure am articulate - I won't "try hard", or even try to be one -  Anyway  - What else in new guys ?

I've got a steady flow of photo material actually, week-in /week-out, from private portrait shoots AND sports events - that my real concern is simply prioritizing my sports material [cos I really DON'T share  [if ever, very rarely] photo material from my personal [and family] activities -- and make sure, at least, even if the sports imagery I release is limited - that I have a measure of Quality Control ...

Anyway -Enuff' of THAT - 

I still have to release a  "soulful bundle" of Ateneo Lady Eagle [and ADM fan photos] B-t-Scenes JPEGs, WHICH I'd like to complement with some "ad-lib" text - [gotta be in the mood, bro] - So Let me Share these action shots so  [get them out of the way] - the Sooner I can move on to my next posts 
[Not before I exercise some measure of Quality Control].
































I did follow the DLSU Lady Spikers [somewhat], as they exited the Arena - [All-Together-as-One] - to express Gratitude for the Fanatical Support [and adulation] the Lady Spikers faithful [at least, those still waiting outside the Arena back exit] have shown - through the years.



Funny, how the lights of the SMX [on the background]
 just "happened" to be green  ....


PS
Thing i,s the 2nd Round Ateneo - de La Salle UAAP Womens' Volleyball match has already been  slated for February22, Sunday {Araneta raw}
Gotta return to the PBA ASAP - Game #4 of the Finals is "afoot" !



brosi gonzales


PS PS

On a WHIM - I've decided to insert several Non-Sports blog feats BEFORE I release  ->"January 11 - Vignette #6" - Featuring More B-t-Scenes photos of the Ateneo Lady Eagles

Do Hope that you guys will Appreciate the said
Random FILM PHOTOGRAPHY Features


Tags
mikareyes mikaaereenreyes carolanncerveza dawnmacandili desireecheng camillecruz ciennecruz aragalang victonaragalang maryjoybaron kimdy justinetiu cyddemecillo cydthealeedemecillo

No comments:

Post a Comment