Monday, January 19, 2015

B-t-Scenes at Game #6




Sunday Steals



Mara Aquino
Turning On the Charm


Wilfred Uytrengsu
Cheering On the Alaska Aces




Sel Guevara
A Real Vignette of a Working Girl
Preping for her next stand-upper


 Long, Long {LONG} Time No See !!
Ai !!  [pronounced Ayeee}
Missed ya - Kinda  .....


Baby face - Baby fat ? 
No Matter  !!
Ai {a MYX VJ & acoustic artist}
 is also one of the cutest & bubbliest girls in the PBA Family  !!


No Surprise that guys like Randee Purugganan of TV 5
like to have photos w Ai 


 An impromptu shot of a girl [on the aisle] and young James [one of Calvin's four boys] gave me these two  "Hey, Do I know You ?" looks  -
 Hahaha !    It happens .....    no biggy tho




My last three "steals" were of Sel Guevara, Chiqui Roa w daughter Sabrina, and a little boy named Chester, who I just happened to notice, peeping through the metal barricade, as I was on my way to the
 Press Room.








brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment