Thursday, January 22, 2015

NCAA Womens' Volleyball - Finals Game #1

Arellano Draws First Blood
Outplays Lady Stags in 4 Sets

{My First Ever NCAA Womens' Volleyball Shoot}


Had some free time, yesterday, Friday, [lunch hour], and since I also have a valid NCAA Media ID, I decided to check out the NCAA Womens' Volleyball Finals at the Arena in San Juan [12 noon] - and thereafter, proceeded leisurely to the SMART Araneta for Game 7 [7 p.m.] of the PBA Philippine Cup Finals.

Here are some of my favorite action shots from that volleyball match.

Definitely don't have time to catch Game 2 [Friday the 23rd], or a possible Game 3 [Monday the 26th] - because he Planned Break I'm takin' over the weekend.
Missing my game stats , as I type this  - Will limit my captions, for now.


Match MVP [#14] Danna Henson





Menchie Tubiera [#8] drills one 
past Jonah Corpuz [#4] and Denise Lim [#10]



Cristine Joy Rosario [#17] follows Hensons's 18 markers 
with 15 of her own




Try mightily, as best she can,
Gretchel Soltones can't do it all for Baste


That's Nikka Dalisay [#9] streching for one of her 6 points


Gotcha !
Great D by Arellano as [#17]  Rosario blocks

[#16] Jovelyn Prado does her bit on Defense


 Gorayeb's Lady Stags managed some momentum, taking Set #3,
but Arellano made sure that Game #1 wouldn't be five-setter.





Soltones' 20 points - Not Enough








Gotta contain Henson,





  find a way to neutralize Arellano's D .....





or else
It'll be Finals series Over by tomorrow, Friday.






brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment