Wednesday, January 28, 2015

It Does Happen .....


- Post Shoot Erotica -


Sometimes, when one doesn't try to Look Hot, that's when one can become so Totally Hot - Now, where did hear that ?

Anyway - It's happened so many times before - come to think of - as I'm reviewing  my images from a recent shoot how Totally Hot, or rather ->Subtley Erotic my subjects come across - For whatever reason - Only After my post portrait shoot scrutiny. 

The thing is - when I'd look back at those [sometimes "no-look" moments] during the shoot - never was it in my conscious mind at those moments photographed, to be aware of the erotic angle/undertones of the images, 
as I am actually clicking away - maybe, I'm just, as always, so concerned about getting the image right - Deftly composed, expose and timed.

Below are several images from one-on -one portrait shoots which, when I eventually scrutinized, at home - made me realize how "strongly erotic", or, how much of a Turn-On the girls really were -  without me even being conscious about it at all - at least, during those moments I was actually shooting the photos

There are more instances than these three examples -wherein I experienced that post shoot turn-on

I have actually confided in some of my close friends {portrait subjects} that I eventually found some of their images So So [SO] Erotic, albeit only after post shoot scrutiny, or rather EVERY TIME I'd look back at certain images

Thing IS - though - when I actually shoot - I'm so concerned with getting the right Exposure, Composition and Timing of my clicks - that I'm never consciously aware of certain things -  and more often than not -> Realize, then React, only after a certain time frame - which could be just seconds after I shoot several frames  - or sometimes hours - even a day or two - after an image [or set of images] eventually "grows on me" .........
 









Yup, It Does Happen

How often then ? - You ask ......
That - I will not answer
 

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment