Monday, January 05, 2015

Simple But Soulful Sunday Snaps

January 4 - Mall of Asia Arena

 
The
 Pangilinans, Comptons, 
Euperios, Bachmanns
and  a David







The Pangilinan Boys
Anthony, Benjamin and Donny Pangilinan {L-R} ---- like the Pangilinan Girls [who weren't around at the MoA] -> Mom Maricel and daughters Hannah and Ella [now 18!] ---- have been involved with Triathlons for the past several years ----   (Talk about Discipline !)

Anthony, actually, has just arrived, from Berlin {I believe he competed in a marathon there}, with loving wife Maricel. He's focusing on marathons these days.

FYI, Anthony has also competed in several Iron Man Events in Cam Sur and Cebu City the past six, or so, years while some of his children have competed in Iron Man Kids.



  
Aemonn

Owen

Coach Compton's Little Aces
This is the second opp I've had to take on-the-spots of Alex' eldest,
 Aemonn - [In the first opp, if I remember, Owen wasn't w/ Mom Michelle].




Pampangueno Painters Fans
Yana, Kea, Chichay and Raiko Euperio {L-R}, along with their Dad Eugene and
Mom Teting motored all the way from Pampanga ! - To support the the Rain or Shine Elasto Painters  [Talk about Die-hard !!].  Notice that the the kids are all wearing RoS Jerseys with the #3 of Paul Lee.  

Truth is, Dad Eugene kinda looks like Paul Lee - I even asked him, if he was related, or even the brother of Paul ! [no relation daw].   Hahaha







The Governor's Kids
Kyle, Pia, Sabine and Ciara Bachmann {L-R} Always Go All-Out for their Dad's Alaska Aces.  Kyle's into Basketball while his sisters are into Volleyball.
I met their Mom, Tet Bachmann, after taking these on-the-spots



! ! ! ! !

The Missing Photo
I did exchange a few pleasantries with Game #6 Match MVP Dondon Hontiveros [as he left the Aces' dugouts] - I even met his son Isiah, "Ice".
'Twas a Golden Opp to have a Father and Son on-the-spot portrait, 
with both dudes still on a HIGH !  BUT
I didn't bring my DSLR with me then - so - My bad !

Anyway, See you Beermen and Aces Die-Hards on Wednesday [7:00 pm]  [Araneta] for Game #1 of the PBA Philippine Cup Finals !!!




The David
Apple in Vignette

I stole so,so {SO} many images [with no obstruction] of Apple during the course of the match {when I was positioned almost under the South Goal}.

During her post-match interview w/ Dondon Hontiveros  I was pretty much directly in-front of the lovely lady, amidst the Sports 5 crew and some fans  - still shooting tight and wide shots {to include Dondon}.

In the waning seconds of the brief I opted to shoot BEHIND the Sports 5 crew and intentionally poked my lens between the guys to craft this steal.

My intentional blur masked the distracting red mike and created a vignette around Apple's face - with the focal point of the portrait being those tiny, oh so tiny, pinlike catchlights on Apple's dark brown eyes.

Nice, No ?!

and
To ALL the guys and gals in these on-the-spots 
 ThanX for being So Simply Gracious

I Will See You When I See You


brosi gonzales


PS
Yes, I do have action shots from Game #6
I'll release them late Monday night

No comments:

Post a Comment