Wednesday, January 07, 2015

On a Whim


Random Streams of Thought
{random images in my head}


Low Key


High Key


Whatever !


I suppose, it's part of the fun of having one's own blog  - I can post pretty much anything [as long that's there's NOT an IOTA of negativity] - that is still [even though - too capricious or whimsical - even moody] within the context / trend / thread of my blog's on-line persona.

The freguent visitors to this blog - I'm sure, Won't Mind ..

With the hundreds [and thousands] of images I get to sift through week-in, week-out - It's but normal that I still get to "incidentally/unintentionally" come across/review my files - Considering the hundreds, and hundred [and hundreds] of images by other photographers worldwide !!, which I love looking at, which I get to appreciate, learn from, often download {if downloadable} - My Stream of Consciousness [or thought] is often a flowing river of images ...  that come and go ....

It's fun - this beautiful Art & Language of we call Photography -  and HOW I imagine myself constantly using it to express, share, or just simply to release what I feel  inside - in a way I thought would never be possible {way back when I started teaching myself Portraiture, during those Film days} - through Social Media.

Sometimes, there's just Nothin' to It - It's just fun - bloggin' whenever the mood comes. {Happy Moods, that is}  It Just Feels Good - Why Not ?

What Have I got to Loose ?




brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment