Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 11 - Vignette #4

Behind-the-Scenes at the Mall of Asia Arena


Touch,Textures, Tones - Trust
--- Lady Eagles Nest [ing] ---














The Touch of Available Light [when deftly handled] can bring out Tones and
Textures in a way that can make erstwhile or'nary scenes into "little masterpieces" {if I may say so} - How else can I articulate it  .....

Bottom Line  - I simply adore this mini-montage of B-t-Scenes images I discreetly  "snapped", "Hidden In Plain Sight" - So to Speak - as the Defending UAAP Champion Lady Eagles were "temporarily nesting" - Hangin' along the Mall of Asia corridors - since they could not enter [due to some unforseen delay] their designated dugouts [for the 4 pm Sunday Showdown vs the DLSU Lady Spikers].

Fact is, I had brief conversations with Denden, Amy, Maddy, Therese, Michelle, Gizelle, Jamie, Bea, Coach Parley ... during that window of opp [15-20 minutes or so, thereabouts] before the Lady Eagles quietly eased in, one by one, into their designated dugout - By which time -- I realized that I had ended up crafting  a set of UNPLANNED B-t-Scenes images {of the Ladies} - Like No Other ....




















Suffice it to Say   .....  I've earned the Lady Eagles' trust through the years [when the Fab Five were still around]  ... and now that the ever-evolving Lady Eagles have a New Mix of talent  .....   I am still striving to earn and nurture their trust - if only for them to be comfortable, when I am up close and personal - making the best of whatever situation/scenario in order to craft Great On-the-Spots {No LESS !} 

- It really IS that Simple - AND Very, Very Challenging at the same time ......


As I publicly declared in an fb Notification of mine  ....

HEART Strong !!!
--->The Ateneo Lady Eagles 

ART Strong !!!
--->www.brosigonzalesnow.blogspot.com
--->flickr.com/brosigonzales



ANYWAY - You know what I'm trying to say - OK ??  - Just Appreciatte these images  ...P-P-P-Please !!  Support my blog in the process !!
Tell your UAAP volleyball fanatic friends 'bout it  - IF you like my Stuff ...

I've got more than enough for several B-t-Scenes blog posts {of the Lady Eagles} !!  Anyway  ...






This Post is Definitely Not Finished
MORE Images AND Text to be Added -Maybe in a SEP Post
{I can't say for now}  ......
Can't {yet} seem to find the mood to sprinkle this post by "instinct" and "whim"






Guess whose hand Alyssa is shakin' ?









When Hot IS Cool
 and
Cool IS Hot


MIKASA Su Casa ?


No Worries .... More words and images will just come

To be continued ......




brosi gonzales


Tags
ateneoladyeagles alyssavaldez aerielpatnogon michellemorente jamielavitoria gizelletan elladejesus isabelledeleon theresegaston juliamorado denniselazaro dendenlazaro beadeleon isabelledeleon jhoanamaraguinot amyahomiro madymadayag madeleinemadayag katrinatolentino

No comments:

Post a Comment